Puzzling Plans LLC
Based in Cocoa Beach, FL
13 November, 2014
|Android||Free, $0.99 unlock/noads|
Feldspar is an abstract board game, sort of a combination between Chess and Go. You and the computer opponent take turns moving pieces and placing blocks, attempting to trap the other player. There are nine piece types, each with different movement rules and special abilities. Each game is meant to last a few minutes, and the touch-and-drag controls are simple.
- Quick gameplay and simple controls.
- Challenging AI opponent that makes decisions quickly to keep the game moving.
- Can share game replays with friends on the web.
- Free to play online with a WebGL-enabled browser.
Logo & Icon
- "It's like Chess hit Go's minivan and they exchanged phone numbers."
- Dr. Palmetto,
- "All of my people is trapped!"
- Noah, age 4,
Playable Online Version
Requires a WebGL-capable browser. feldspargame.com.
About Puzzling Plans LLC
We're app developers that do all kinds of things.
More information on Puzzling Plans LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Business Development, QA